Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd is a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant (APCO) and aims to respond to the three main performance goals of the Covenant which are:
- Design – packaging optimised to achieve resource efficiency and reduced environmental impact without compromising product quality and safety.
- Recycling – the efficient collection and recycling of packaging.
- Product Stewardship – a demonstrated commitment to product stewardship by the supply chain and other signatories.
To read more about Ferring Pharmaceutical's work in meeting these performance goals, please click on the following documents:
- Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO) Action Plan.
- 2016 Annual Report to the APCO.
- 2015 Annual Report to the APCO.
- 2014 Annual Report to the APCO.
- 2013 Annual Report to the APCO.
- 2012 Annual Report to the APCO.
- 2011 Annual Report to the APCO.
For further information please visit the Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation website.